Contribute to Cornerstone Academy
All students pay some tuition on a sliding scale. This income covers approximately 10% or less of operating costs. The school raises the other 90% through contributions from Individuals, Foundations, Corporations, Churches and our Work Study Program.
To donate to Cornerstone Academy, click on the Donate button below or make checks payable to:
1111 N. Wells Street.
Chicago, IL 60610
Contact our office if you have any questions.
If you are donating through PayPal, would you consider adding $3 to your donation to cover the credit card fee so that 100% of your intended donation is available to our mission.